WE ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS IN THIS FORMATS
1. Design with the “bleed” in mind; make sure that important areas of your print product are kept within the safe area. This is to ensure that when your printed products are being trimmed, important information are not trimmed off.
2. We print with 4 colour ink process (CMYK). Ensure that your designs are created In CMYK process colours to inorder to produce quality print.
3. Do not save your designs or texts as bitmaps as these may result on fluffy or woolly edges.
4. When uploading designs with a mix of bitmap images, vectors and texts, ensure that your images are 300dpi, when saving your works as PDF, make sure you embed your fonts to avoid the fonts changing when we print your order.
5. If uploading CorelDraw, Photoshop or Illustrator files, please convert all fonts to curves or paths.
6. Make sure your texts are at least 8 pts (very small text may look good on screen but does not print well). Try to keep text in bold colours and mostly in bold colours. When printing lines in a solid or dark colour, make sure they are no thinner than 0.5pt. To achieve perfect readability, avoid multiple coloured texts.
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
- 8.75" x 11.25"
- 8" x 11"
- Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
- Please make sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
- Resolution: 300 dpi.